I have finished my last batch of Huron warriors. These guys were a lot of fun to paint and I even made a few alterations to them. I’m not a big fan of headbands and in this last group I had a few guys with headbands, the one in the blanket and the guy standing and pointing, so I went to work on them. I started with a dremel to grind them down and do the bulk of the work, then I hit them with a small round file to get a good shape back. I think it came out alright and if you didn’t know it was done, you might not even notice.
I never really became comfortable with the green and purple warpaint so it was used sparingly throughout. I really wish I was more creative with it in general, but it’s one of those things that I need to work on I guess.
Here they are as individuals.